VeryPDF HTML Converter can convert HTML pages to PDF, PS, JPG and other image formats. It also supports conversions from EMF, WMF and RTF to PDF and images. This converter supports batch conversion and has a command line version HTML Converter Command Line. Its GUI version and CMD version have the same functions, and the CMD application can be called in ASP, VB, VC, Delphi, BCB, Java, .NET and COM+ codes.
Memory: at least 64MB
CPU: at least 100 MHz
OS: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7 of both 32 and 64-bit
Support various source and target formats
- HTML Converter can convert files from various formats to various formats. It can convert HTML, MS Word, EMF, WMF and RTF to PDF, PS (PostScript), TIF (TIFF), JPG (JPEG), GIF, PNG, BMP, WMF, EMF, PCX, TGA, JP2, and PNM.
HTML Converter supports batch conversion. You can add multiple files of different formats to the process queue and then convert them with just one click.
Command line operation
- HTML Converter Command Line is the command line version of HTML Converter. With the command line version, users can call implement the conversion task with manual or script controls. Under a proper license, users can even call the command line application from another application.
VeryPDF HTML Converter Features:
- Supported by Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7 systems of both 32 and 64-bit.
- Support conversion from HTML, EMF, WMF, and RTF to PDF, PS (PostScript), TIF (TIFF), JPG (JPEG), GIF, PNG, BMP, WMF, EMF, PCX, TGA, JP2, and PNM.
- Support converting HTML page to plain text files.
- No need for any third-party PDF related software for conversion to PDF.
- Support HTML pages with elements of asp, cgi, css, Java Applets, flash, cookie.
- Able to create a multi-page PDF or PS file for all pages of a website automatically.
- Able to convert newly created files in specified directories in unattended mode.
- Support drag and drop operation for GUI version.
- Option to convert multiple files to single PDF.
- Support 48 and 128-bit encryption (user password and/or owner password) for protecting created PDF.
- Set PDF description, such as title, subject, author and keywords.
- Support wildcard character arguments, e.g., *.html, a*.emf, for CMD version.
- Set color depth and resolution for conversion to image.
- Option to rotate pages.
- Specify source file names with a list file.
- Set web browser window size to adjust HTML page automatically.
- Customize paper size for HTML to PDF conversion.
- Set page orientation (portrait or landscape) for HTML Conversion.
- Option to set timeout and time delay for HTML Conversion.
- Support frames with HTML webpage.
- Smart pagination for created PDF.
- Automatically adjust PDF width.
- Retain hyperlinks from HTML to PDF.
- Rewrite links in local HTML files if necessary.
- Support page breaks.
- Automatically view after conversion if you need.