PDF to DWG Converter is an application which enables users to convert the document of PDF to DWG or DXF format file easily and swiftly. PDF to DWG Converter doesn't need any PDF readers or AutoCAD products installed on the computer and it supports AutoCAD 2000-2008, R14 etc. versions. With PDF to DWG Converter, you can convert all vector objects and text objects to DWG or DXF files.
VeryPDF DWG to Vector Converter is a stand-alone application, which does not require AutoCAD or any other similar applications installed on your computer. It can convert DWG to vector files and convert DXF to vector files easily and quickly.
- Windows 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / Vista / Server 2008 / 7 / 8 of both 32 and 64-bit.
Convert PDF to DWG and DXF in batches
- VeryPDF PDF to DWG Converter can easily convert PDF pages to CAD drawing files in formats of DWG and DXF in batches. With this application, you can save PDF design drawings to CAD DWG and DXF files easily.
Support popular PDF and CAD format versions
- VeryPDF PDF to DWG Converter supports all the current popular PDF file formats and commonly used CAD formats (including DXF R9/10/12/13/14/15/18/21 and DWG R12/13/14/15/18/21).
No need for other PDF and CAD applications
- Without any PDF or CAD application installed, VeryPDF PDF to DWG Converter can convert PDF pages to CAD DWG and DXF drawings independently. So you can carry on the conversion easily without considering the software environment.
Features of PDF to DWG Converter:
- Output formats: DXF R9/10/12/13/14/15/18/21, and DWG R12/13/14/15/18/21.
- Support all versions of PDF specifications from PDF 1.1 to PDF 1.8.
- Not dependent on other PDF readers.
- Independent of AutoCAD or other CAD applications.
- Convert PDF to DWG or DXF files in batches.
- Three modes to render text contents in DWG and DXF files.
- Able to scale by a factor during the conversion.
- Option to extract a specific page or convert all pages from PDF.
- Able to rotate output page by any degree.
- Allow to map colors to layers in CAD drawings.
- Option to use LINE instead of POLYLINE in DWG and DXF.