PDF to TIFF Extractor
PDF to TIFF Extractor is used for extracting images in PDF and savig them as TIFF. With this application, users can grab the pictures of PDF easily. PDF to TIFF Extractor does not need any third-party PDF viewer software. This application is used only for saving the images of PDF, and it cannot retain the text in saved TIFF images.
Convert PDF to different types of TIFF files
- FlateDecode compression technologies.
- Convert image PDF to TIFF or JPG fast.
- Generate multi-page or single-page TIFF.
- Option to merge small TIFF strips into one TIFF.
Customize the output image properties
- Option to extract color images to JPG.
- Option to remove thumbnail pictures.
- Option to detect and invert color for Black-and-White pictures.
- Option to scale picture according to original paper size.
- No need for other PDF reader software.
- Support drag and drop operation.
- Support PACKBITS, CCITT Fax4/Fax3, LZW, Run-Length, JPEG, JBIG2, JPEG2000 and FlateDecode compression methods.
PDF to TIFF Extractor has a development package, PDF to TIFF Extractor COM, for developers to implement the same functions in their applications. This COM package provides some examples in C++ and VB.