Is it possible to print a pdf file (adding a text) directly on a printer by pdf stamp?
I’m trying PDF Stamp comman line. I have a question :
Is it possible to print a pdf file (adding a text) directly on a printer ? ( not create another pdf file)
I mean a command like this :
pdfstamp -PDF "example.pdf" -AT “www.verypdf.com\n Demo “ -print
I would like to add text to the file "example.pdf" and print the document directly (not create another pdf file)
Please download PDFPrint Command Line from following web page to try, you can use PDFPrint Command Line to print your PDF file easily,
pdfprint.exe -wtext "Watermark" C:\input.pdf
- How to convert from PCL files to PDF files and add barcode text stamp to PDF files?
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDFPrint Command Line v7.0 today, the new version supports batch print XPS files to physical and virtual printers and PDF, PCL, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, XPS, EMF, WMF etc. formats
- Does pdfstamp.exe has an option (that Acrobat DC has) to shrink page contents (or resize paper size) to a PDF document?
- PDF Stamper Command Line text with Underline, Bold, Italic attributes
- How to print more PDF files at same time by PDFPrint Command Line application?
- PDF Stamp SDK: What to install PDF Stamp SDK into our system?
- We’re looking for a way to convert PCL files to GDI and send them to a specified printer (via command line)
- How to use PDFStamp COM Interfaces? How to install PDFStamp SDK into my system?
- How to stamp barcodes to a PDF file and fill the PDF forms?
- How to stamp PDF files with the documents’ title, author, copyright and page number(s) information?
- How to set the watermark font and print PDF via command line?
- Unlock PDF Printing with VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line, Unlock PDF Files to Print Protected PDF Files, Print password protected PDF files
- How to set horizontal resolution and print PDF via command line?
- Error/Exit Codes when call PDF Print from C# source code
- How do I call pdfprint from Windows Service or Local System to print the PDF file to network printer?
This entry was posted in PDF Print
, PDFStamp Command Line
and tagged pdf print
, pdf stamp
. Bookmark the permalink