VeryPDF PDF to Word OCR Converter is designed to help users to convert PDF to Word via OCR (Optical Character Recognition). It can convert scanned image PDF to Word and textual PDF to Word, which also supports batch conversions from image PDF to Word and setting output options of conversions from textual PDF to Word. For PDF files protected by passwords, VeryPDF PDF to Word OCR Converter can convert the PDF files into perfect Microsoft Word files every time with an easy-to-use interface.
- Windows 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / Vista / Server 2008 / 7 of both 32-bit and 64-bit
Convert scanned PDF to Word and RTF
VeryPDF PDF to Word OCR Converter is designed to recognize the text in scanned image PDF files. It can save the recognized text to Microsoft Word or RTF (Rich Text Format). It supports recognition of several languages including English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and Portuguese.
Convert PDF to Word and retain original layouts
VeryPDF PDF to Word OCR Converter can also convert textual PDF files to Word besides recognizing text from scanned PDF. It can retain the original layouts of the text and blocks of the PDF pages in the new created Word documents.
Convert specified page of scanned PDF to Word
VeryPDF PDF to Word OCR Converter supports page range of conversion. If you do not want to recognize the text in all pages, you may specify the page range and let the application just process those pages in the page range.
Features of VeryPDF PDF to Word OCR Converter
- Drag and drop PDF files into the interface directly.
- Convert scanned image PDF to Word and RTF.
- Convert textual PDF to Word and retain the original layout.
- Option to preview created Word documents after conversion.
- Able to convert password protected PDF files.
- Option to specify page range of PDF to convert.
- Batch conversion supports processing dozens of PDF files one time.