Scanned PDF to Word Converter
Scanned PDF to Word Converter has been designed to help users make PDF file(s) editable mainly through the conversion of scanned PDF to DOCPDF to editable Word. Scanned PDF to Word Converter is a valuable converting tool absolutely for it also could help users process the common PDF file singly and in batches with the output properties accordingly.
Click here to get its trial version immediately for it's totally free! And according to the different work environments and amount of the users, there has been several versions of the authorized products of Scanned PDF to Word Converter: to purchase single personal user license, click Single Personal User License ,to buy single commercial user license, click Single Commercial User License , to buy 2-5 personal user license, please click 2-5 Personal User License or 2-5 Commercial User License ,at last,to buy its site license, please click Site License .
And to know the steps to convert PDF to Word, please see below with its main interface:
- Add PDF File(s) is used for selecting PDF files, thus, click Add PDF File(s)>select scanned PDF files>click open to add PDF files to add source files, or drag and drop scanned PDF files into the processing table directly, or click the processing table with the right button of mouse>select Add files/Add folder>select scanned PDF files/select the source folder>click open/click ok
- Output Options panel is used to select different OCR PDF files based on different languages, which is also for editing the converting contents, such as Text only etc., so click the edit-box of Output Options>select OCR PDF file (Language:) in the dragging list accordingly to make Word files accurately from the scanned PDF files
- Click the radio of MS Word Document (*.DOC) to set the objective file type as *.doc
- Convert is for processing the tasks, which is also used for selecting the targeting folder, thus click Convert>select a targeting folder>click save, and then the conversion of scanned PDF to DOC---PDF to editable Word can be started
The radio of Select Range could be used to edit the converting page range with the edit-boxes of From and To, to make several pages of PDF file(s) converted, just click them separately to edit the converting page range(s).
Features of Scanned PDF to Word Converter are as below:
- All windows systems---run in Windows 2000 and later systems with 32 bit and 64bit
- Convert scanned PDF to DOC---PDF to editable Word with different languages
- Process the tasks in batches one time
- Help users edit the options of the common PDF file(s), such as retaining exact layout with text boxes etc.
- Support converting user password protected PDF files automatically
- Preview PDF file(s) and DOC/RTF file(s) flexibly and automatically
- Support editing the converting page range flexibly